My Firefox is not putting up the popup dialog when moving a Jira ticket from one status to another. I have checked my popup blocker. This works in Chrome - just an issue for my Firefox.
Hi,This issue might be related to Firefox’s strict privacy or tracking protection settings.
Here are a few things you can try:
In Firefox, go to Settings > Privacy & Security, and try turning off Enhanced Tracking Protection for your Jira site.
Make sure pop-ups are allowed specifically for the Jira domain (even if general pop-ups are allowed).
Try running Firefox in Troubleshoot Mode (Help > Troubleshoot Mode) to check if any extension is blocking the popup.
Also, check if any script-blocking or ad-blocking extension might be interfering.
Since it works in Chrome, it's most likely a Firefox-specific setting or extension issue.
this started today - was not an issue Friday
I will review what you suggested to see if it helps
none worked - even in trouble shoot move still failed to open the dialog but while the dialog fails to open the "spinner" is spinning showing something is happening
is anyone with Atlassian able to assist? This started over the weekend and I did not make any changes to my environment
Edit: I logged out and logged back in again, and it's working OK now ¯\_ (ツ)_/¯I have this issue too and haven't been able to find a solution!I'm now getting "XSRF Security Token Missing" which is only slightly more helpful, I mean at least there is an error output but it still doesn't work.I found this page, not sure if it relates to this problem or not:https://support.atlassian.com/jira/kb/commenting-on-or-transitioning-issues-in-jira-data-center-using-firefox-or-safari-fails-due-to-modified-referrer-policy/
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.