Hello, I am excited about the potential integrated support solution that Jira offers now that they've added an ITIL based service management solution. I am familiar with other ITIL based solutions, but have never used JIRA. I am working through configuration and have a few questions about configuration and potential workflows and I was hoping someone could give me some guidance.
1) I can't get the widget to work. It just says "we can't load the widget right now. Try again in a little while". I've completed the steps in all the basic searches recommended to fix the problem, but no luck.
2) One of the major reasons I am excited about Jira is the workflow to move tickets back adn forth betweeh the ITSM and development sprint elements of Jira. Does anyone have any thoughts or recommendations on best practices around this?
3) Another thing I am excited about is the integration to Confluence for AI assistance and automatically pushing ticket resolutions to how to articles, etc. Any thoughts here?
Thanks for any help!