Hi there - I try to get a new PAT by using invoke-jiramethod/invoke-restmethod but sadly I only get back:
Invoke-JiraMethod: Oops, you've found a dead link. - JIRAdocument.body.className += " js-enabled";Oops, you've found a dead link.Go back to the previous pageGo to the Home Page
The URI I use: https://[company].atlassian.net/rest/pat/latest/tokens
Any suggestions?
the API documentation was the first thing I read
Jira CLOUD doesn't use Personal Access Tokens (PATs), only Jira DATA CENTER does. You're probably reading the wrong documentation, as Jira Cloud doesn't provide any method of getting / creating user API Tokens via its REST API.
If you Google "Can I get a new API token using the Jira Cloud REST API?" you'll find all the previous times that question has been asked.
Hi @holger.schaaf
Check API documentation if Atlassian didn't change something or ask Atlassian support about that. For me it looks like Atlassian changed something regarding tokens.
Regards,
Seba
the API documentation was the first thing I read.... thats where rest/pat/latest/tokens comes from ;-)
.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.