Hi there,
I tried to update the time zone using Account preferences but it does not reflect on the SLAs widget. I've tried logging out and in, clearing cookies and using Edge and Chrome browsers but no luck.
Regards,
Priya Suchak
Hi @Priya Suchak
Welcome to the community! Regarding time zones on the SLA, unfortunately I don't believe they adjust based on the user's personal time zone. They are calculated and displayed using the project calendar’s time zone, there is a calendar in the SLA where there is a time zone that's set for the business/project (Project Settings > SLAs > Calendar Icon)
Thanks, @Christopher Yen . We have the correct time zone in the calendar. But still it was not working yesterday. And today it is showing the correct time zone. Nothing was changed but it looks like there was a temporary glitch.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.