Hi Team
I have followed the guide under https://support.atlassian.com/confluence-cloud/docs/advanced-pdf-export-customizations/ and some of the community Q&A. However, I am still not able to add a title page. Please can I check how can I add a different title page in each of the Page exported in PDF, having table of content with page break? Thanks
Hi
Look at this, maybe can help you
https://community.atlassian.com/forums/Confluence-questions/Confluence-PDF-Export-Add-firsts-page-title-to-Export-Title-Page/qaq-p/668063
https://support.atlassian.com/confluence-cloud/docs/customize-exports-to-pdf/
Regards
Hi @Vicky WongIf you're interested in trying a paid Marketplace app, I work for K15t, the company behind Scroll PDF Exporter for Confluence. Our app works great for when you need more advanced customisation of your Confluence exports – including adding custom table of contents pages, adding page breaks where you need them etc. You can set up different layouts, apply styles per page or per section, and brand your documents with your logo, colours, and fonts.Just wanted to share a few example exports which include table of contents pages so you can see what that looks like:- Technical documentation
- Release documentation
- Product requirements document
- Policy template
- eDoc's handbook
If you start a free trial and need any help, you can reach out to help@k15t.com at any time.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.