With new Jira interface, in Confluence links to Jira story tickets are no longer displayed on the Confluence page. Is this by design? Is there a way to restore this?
Hello @jarnold
Welcome to the Atlassian community.
Can you provide a screen image of what you see?
There are multiple ways a Jira issue can be displayed in a Confluence page. Each one can have a different selection, set while editing the page.
As a "card"
Inline
As a URL
Embedded.
There is also an option in your Profile (accessed by clicking on your Avatar) to set a default display for the links you create.
I sent a screen shot, no idea where it went.
Previously the little three arrow icon appeared at the top of Confluence pages if there were any associated Jira tickets and when hovered over it would display a count of the story tickets & link to them.
Thank you for that clarification.
I still see those arrows in my instance, next to the page breadcrumbs.
I believe those only appear if the Jira issue has a Confluence Content link to the page.
Have you confirmed that the page you are viewing is actually linked to a Jira issue? Can you do the reverse of finding a Jira issue you know is linked to a page and then check the page for the arrows?
Are you high? Seriously.
I wouldn't have asked this question if I didn't know Confluence pages USED To display a link to associated Jira tickets. That's what prompted me to ask in the first place.
This Confluence page in particular has EIGHT (8) associated Jira tickets.
@jarnold I've seen this before, and there's a few possibilities, but you were pretty rude to @Trudy P Claspill so I'll wait to answer for a bit.
Please keep in mind that:
But:
I understand working with Atlassian products can sometimes be frustrating.
But please don't take it out on us.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.