I get the following error, when i want to add confluence to my page:"
Dies kann passieren, wenn die Zahlungen für eine Site im Rückstand sind. Überprüfen Sie die Atlassian-Administration. Sollten Sie weiterhin Probleme haben, wenden Sie sich an den Support."However i don't see any outstanding payments or anything.And there is a button "Contact Support", which only leads me to this community.I already retried with deleted cache/cookies.Any ideas?
Hello @Timm Beckmann
Welcome to the Atlassian community.
I have flagged your post to raise it to the attention of Atlassian team members. You should hear from them within 2 business days.
Dod you ever previously have Confluence as part of your site? If so, and if you had an unpaid bill previously, and the subscription was subsequently cancelled/deactivated/removed, that previous unpaid bill could be blocking the addition of the app.
I now looked into https://admin.atlassian.com/billing/I didn't see any unpaid invoices.However i found under tab "inactive" for the abonnements, that there seems there was an old confluence. So maybe that's the issue.I now used the page: https://www.atlassian.com/company/contact/purchasing-licensingAnd told them to reactivate it.Thank you so far.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.