Hi,
I'm currently working on an integration between Atlassian (Jira) and eazyBi (and tempo timesheets.)
Up until now, our reports (eazyBi) are based on username. However, since we're moving towards the Cloud, this field "username' no longer exists in the latest API and as a consequence, we're unable to match our reports. This is a meaningful field for our reporting capabilities.
I'm currently building a forge app that will keep a mapping of the atlassianAccountId and the username (from admin SCIM directory), and push this data to the Jira user-properties table.
I wonder if eazyBi would be able to fetch this data from the forge app and how it will use it to have reports still based on the username, and if this ever will work? We don't want to expose this data outside the boundaries of the tools we're working with (Atlassian, tempo, eazyBi), so having mappings in other environments is not an option to us (security).
Any suggestion that points in the right direction is more than welcome!