Is there is any way to get a access token with custom time-limit to access atlassian MCP server to a third-party (like clude AI). problem is i have to manually get the access token every time it expires with given refresh token and use it
Hello @Sanju Antony
May I know if you are referring to the official MCP Server or the custom built?
i am using the official MCP server which is "https://mcp.atlassian.com/v1/sse".what i can do is:I can manually generate access token for my own Jira Account using MCP inspector and use it for atlassian remote MCP server. But the problem is the access token expires after 55 mins, then i have to again manually generate one.what i need is:is there any other way to get an access token for longer time or automatically generates the access token when expired using the refresh token.here:MCP inspector --> https://modelcontextprotocol.io/legacy/tools/inspectorInspectorplease reply if you have any idea? that will be very much helpfull.
Thank you @Sanju Antony
If you are using the official MCP Server, the token should refresh automatically right?
Any issues why the token is not getting refreshed automatically.
Hi Pramodh,
I can confirm that the token is not being refreshed automatically. I logged the issue here: https://github.com/atlassian/atlassian-mcp-server/issues/12
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.