I was creating documents in my space and when I clicked 'Share', it said the document is open and everyone in this space can see it.
I clicked 'This space' and I see that most of the users are either the bots or my own team. However, there is a group in there as well name 'confluence-users-sgtechstack' which was a shock because it has 441 members!
I am able to @ them as well in my docs.
When I went to the space settings, under mission control, there is a section called 'Space Admins'. I also dont know why there are random people I never added inside there. When i go to the Users section, only some bots (like Giffly Diagrams for Confluence) and my own team is there. There is also one user group called SHIP HATS Admin. I don't know if that is a bot or what.
But i do not see an option to remove all the random people I am able to tag.
What is the implication of this? How do I remove them? I am not a ship hat admin so I needed someone to help me create a project. Are they the only ones who can remove people?