Hi there,
As of last week, Tasks and Stories inherit certain fields from the parent (Epic) which they didn't use to before. Because some fields on the Epic are not populated, it auto-empties the same fields on the task I'm creating. Concrete example:
1. I click the "+ Create" button on top.
2. I fill in all the info, including Assignee, Label, and some custom fields (Discipline, Phase).
3. I hit create.
4. The task or story is created, but the Assignee, Label, Discipline and Phase are empty.
If I repeat the above but do not assign it a parent during creation, the fields remain populated.
There are no workflows or automations running that cause this. It suddenly started at some point last week.
Any help would be much appreciated.
Edit:
After fiddling with our workflow for subtasks, we found this also solved the issue above. Why a workflow set up for subtasks affected tasks and stories I don't know, neither do I know why turning it off and on again has fixed it. Either way, the issue is resolved.