Can we add the new custom field under 'Create version' popup?I wanted to have new field 'Code Freeze Date' as a date picker field
Hi @GADIGEYYA MALEMATH
Welcome to the community.
Within ootb functionality to create a version no new fields can be configured.
Okay. Thanks for the update!what's the alternative here? Because I can have it as a normal custom field under Details or so. But value will not be dynamic and need manual entry in all JIRAs associated with the fixVersions
Create an automation rule that based on the Fix Version will populate that field.
If you have multiple Fix versions, I suggest to use a lookup table in the automation where based on a version name sets the correct value in the field.
Thanks, Marc.I have another query.Description field is system field, I believe. How to make sure this field is auto populated when cloning from one type to another type?
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.