Hi,
I'm currently working on a Forge app, and I've successfully implemented functionality to dynamically load all custom fields via the REST API during project configuration or creation. However, I’m facing a challenge with the issue types.
Let me explain the use case:
Whenever a new project is created using the app, I want to automatically load (or associate) the relevant issue types dynamically, without having to manually add them later. For instance, if I have a custom issue type like “Testcases”, I currently need to manually create or associate it with the project after setup, which isn't ideal for automation or scalability.
Is there a recommended way or API endpoint in Forge or Jira Cloud that allows us to dynamically load or associate issue types to a project during the Forge app runtime?
Any insights or suggestions on how to automate this step would be greatly appreciated.
Thanks in advance!