Since las UI update in Jira, I can't see attached images in Jira that I used to see without any problem. I seems that some embedded pictures are not avalaible anymore.
Hi @francisco.pineda
Yesterday Atlassian had incident regarding it - https://jira-software.status.atlassian.com/ maybe this is still active. Did you contact atlassian support with this?
Regards,
Seba
Hello @francisco.pineda
As @Sebastian Krzewiński mentioned there was an incident with regards to this yesterday which is now resolved. If you are still unable to view the attachements, you can proceed to create a ticket on https://support.atlassian.com/contact/#/ and Select Technical Issues and Bugs
Thanks Usman, It's fixed right now, but I couldn't see the images even after the fix time. Thank you very much.
Thanks Seba, It's fixed right now, but I couldn't see the images even after the fix time. Thank you very much.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.