I've attempted to describe a problem I'm having with Confluence and when I select Publish, I get no confirmation of question submitted. Has something changed with my ability to post questions?
Hi @Angie Allen
You were able to post this question and it is in the Confluence / Questions area. And when I just checked your profile for posts, I do not see one posted elsewhere.
Perhaps try:
Kind regards,Bill
@Angie Allen You were able to post this question, so it looks like you have the ability to post in community. Are you adding screenshots, or something else that could be causing an issue?
Yes, Bill! I noticed that too. Not sure if it's because I was copying and pasting a lengthy description of my issue with Steps to Reproduce and added screenshots, but it just wouldn't take the details. I've posted on the forum before, but I too am not able to find my posts. So not quite sure if there is an issue with my login, since I was asked to update my password? I'm stumped.
I tried all the steps you suggested and no change. Same issue.
Yes, Brant I was describing the Confluence issue and adding images... which ironically was the issue I'm having on Confluence...LOL. I've been able to ask a Jira question before and submit my details with images... no issues then. But I cannot even find that post again. Wondering if my profile changes somehow.
This is how I started the question, and then when I posted it... it went no where, but if I go back in I get this:
The question is autosaved, but when I load it and try to submit, it goes no where:
@Angie Allen Are you able to post it without the image or copy and paste it into a new question post?
That is curious...and, I have noticed intermittent problems over the years with creating questions detected as too similar to a prior one, particularly when the community app is having upgrades, performance issues, or an outage.
I recommend you send an email to the Community Managers to take a look if something is up with your profile. They can also look at any internal logging for your site usage.
communitymanagers@atlassian.com
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.