Hello community!
How are you all doing? I’m here to ask for your support!
I need to create an automation, but I’m having some difficulties. In the problem workflow, an item can be linked when in the PO Review and Monitoring statuses (the problem is in the ISSM project).
These linked items can only be either Incident (which is in the IS project) or Critical Incident (which is in the ISSM project). Here’s the tricky part: These items can be linked either from the problem screen or from the incident/critical incident screen linking the problem.
And when either of these scenarios happens, the Problem should go back to the status “Investigation and Diagnosis.”
Can someone please shed some light on how I could do this? I’ve tried several possibilities but couldn’t manage it, and I had trouble finding the right smart value for the condition that it can only be incident or critical incident.
Smart value used:
{{linkedIssue.fields.issuetype.name}}
{{linkedIssue.issueType.name}}
Thanks a lot!