In Assets we have an attribute called Description that is a text area field. If I type in that field, anywhere in the field, after ONE keystroke, my curser goes to the bottom of the field.
Hi @Melissa Coon
Welcome to the community.
I tried this in multiple schemas in assets and on multiple instances, but I can't replicate this.
Can you try it in an incognito window, other browser.
Disable any browser add-ons, or clear your cache and cookies.
Sorry, I was out of the office for a couple of days. I tried all your suggestions, and I still am getting the same results. NOTE that one of my co-workers is experiencing this same issue. If the field is a text field it is fine, but any that are Text Area, has this issue.
HI @Melissa Coon
Option to try is to use a private device and see if it's the same. Then you can exclude if its a device isue or not.
As I said, I can't replicate this in 5 different instances, so for me it has to be rthe device or browser or your specific instance.
But if it's the instance all your colleagues should experience this.
Thank you! I am opening a ticket with Atlassian!
After opening a ticket with Atlassian, I thought I would share that this is a known issue/bug....... affecting Text Area attributes. It doesn't happen if the attribute is a Text field, only TextArea field.
issue key JSDCLOUD-16468.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.