I've tried to give the new UX a fair chance – but from a daily user perspective, it's becoming unbearable. I'm curious if others share the same view. Here's what I find extremely frustrating:
- No way to opt out – we're forced into the new design without consent.
- Visually overloaded UI – too many icons, inconsistent spacing, distracting layout.
- Key functions are now buried – things that took 1 click now take 3.
- Readability has dropped – odd font sizes, clumsy spacing, hard to scan.
- Workflows feel slower – more effort for simple tasks, loss of efficiency.
- Browser lag – noticeable performance drop, especially with larger boards.
- Different behavior across browsers – things break or disappear depending on Chrome vs. Firefox.
- Navigation logic is a mess – harder to jump between Backlog, Epics, and Sprint views.
- Mobile experience is worse – barely usable on tablets or phones.
- No visible benefit – it’s change for the sake of change, not actual improvement.
Am I alone in this? Or do you feel the same?