Hey there! 👋🏻I'm unable to reply to Your representative Mr. Ivan Oleaga (Jira) with an e-mail address of {REDACTED] Why is that?
Please advise.Thank You! ⭐With best regardsBranislav
Hi @Branislav Randa and welcome to the Community!
Looks like you are trying to reply to a no-reply email address. If that is the case, than this behaviour is normal.
Apart from that: did you raise a support ticket with Atlassian regarding pricing? If so, open the ticket in the service desk instead of replying via email.
Hope this helps!
Hey there champ! [it says community champion 🤭]. Yeah, not sure how to reply, due to the request of Mr. Ivan Oleaga (Jira) 🤷🏻♂️Okay, I found something, when looking at the e-mail. I'm gonna reply there, in "View request". That should do the trick. Thank You!
It did the trick! Thank You for pushing me in the right direction @Walter Buggenhout 🙇🏻
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.