Hi,
I am able to install Jira Cloud but when I go to install Jira Cloud for Outlook (Official), I get the " something went wrong " popup message. Any idea on how to fix this ? tried to do it from my web outlook and that did not work either
Hello @Allen Fazel ,
Thank you for your question.
Kindly cross check that you have access to any Jira Cloud site or your license is valid. Could you please double-check this?
Ensure you're running the latest version of Outlook, as updates often address compatibility and bug fixes related to add-ins.
Corrupted cache can interfere with add-in installation. Close Outlook completely and then clear the cache.
Restarting Outlook after clearing the cache can sometimes resolve temporary glitches and allow for a clean reinstallation.
If you've tried the above steps and still issue persist then you can contact Atlassian Support.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.