Hi all,
I'd like to send an email to the creator of an object when it has been created in Assets but am not sure what to add into the recipients field. How could I go about this?
Hi @Trevor de Souza
I would try the send email action and then use the "Initiator" value from the dropdown
When I try that I get the error message "Please provide at least one recipient"
Hello @Trevor de Souza .
Can you take a screenshot of the entire process of sending an updated email?
Regards
Hi @Pedro Olmo ,
Just the below.
Hello @Trevor de Souza ,
Attach rule action (send email)
Can you set up the rule like this?
Hi @Pedro Olmo
I am looking for the notification to go out when an Object is created in Assets. So there is no Work Item attached.
Sorry I didn't have this information clear in my original post
Not an answer but a confirmation of the results you are getting.
I created a rule with the Object Created trigger and a Log action to simply log information from the {{initiator}} smart value, using the information about that smart value available here. And I get no information from the {{initiator}} smart value.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.