Trying to sync up 2 date attributes in different Object types. Want to find the ones that do not match. Object type A has Refresh date attribute and Object type B has End date attribute. Object type A references Object type B thru an attribute in A called Model. Tried doing "Model"."End Date" != "Refresh Date" and it is not working. Still getting object that have matching dates.
Any tips?
Hello @Michael Frade
Where are you trying to use that comparison? An automation rule? A search?
It would be in a Branch AQL component in automation but testing the AQL query in the filter in Assets itself as I was not getting the desired results. It's the same in both places, I am getting results where the dates do match.
At the moment I'm stumped, but I'm going to keep working on it...
I get the same results as you.
Hi @Michael Frade and @Trudy P Claspill
I do not believe that is possible with the built-in features of AQL: as with JQL, the left-side of an expression must be a field / attribute and not the value of one.
What do you want to do when a match to the condition is found? Knowing that may suggest alternatives.
Kind regards,Bill
Reached out to Atlassian Support and it seems this is not currently possible. Made a sync date attribute which gets populated in the automation and the query checks if that date is past a 1 week for it to try and run on that object. It gets me by for now.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.