I want to import a CSV file into a project that has the Field "Linked Work Items:
Linked Work Items
supports [AUTO-947]
Some of the new cases have two support items, like this one:
supports [AUTO-937, AUTO-944]
The problem is that when I do a validation before importing the file, I get these errors:
025-07-29 17:19:46,294 WARN - Issue link 'Relates' between 'autoid-3121375300206595944' and 'supports [AUTO-947]' cannot be created - at least one of the issues couldn't be found. (From the Log).
Map values
Your file statistics:
0 issue/s will be created correctly
179 issue/s will be created with warnings
0 issue/s will not be created due to errors
The validation process has found 100 warning/s
Issue link 'Support' between 'autoid--6637690284820449134' and 'supports [AUTO-947]' cannot be created - at least one of the issues couldn't be found.
Issue link 'Support' between 'autoid-6562370260331564290' and 'supports [AUTO-937, AUTO-944]' cannot be created - at least one of the issues couldn't be found.
Issue link 'Support' between 'autoid-7468139937752763311' and 'supports [AUTO-937]' cannot be created - at least one of the issues couldn't be found.
Issue link 'Support' between 'autoid--3559179491925006892' and 'supports [AUTO-932]' cannot be created - at least one of the issues couldn't be found.
Issue link 'Support' between 'autoid--3517187321780204575' and 'supports [AUTO-932]' cannot be created - at least one of the issues couldn't be found.
I know it has to do with the format in the CSV. How can I fix this?