I have been tasked with setting up the Virtual Agent for our JSM. We have a Confluence Knowledge Base with some How-To Articles that we are going to use for AI answers (no intents are being used at this time).
I am struggling with what permissions need to be set within JSM and within the KB itself. I am pretty sure that when I link the KB withing JSM I need to set the permissions to "All logged-in users"
But it's the permissions within the Confluence KB itself that I'm having troubles with. I obviously only want our customers to be able to view, but need our helpdesk staff to have the permissions to edit - am I doing this for each article?
Also, is there a way to hide one particular article so that it's only visible to those that have edit access? Essentially it's just a page showing staff how to create a How-To article, it's not something I need our customers to see.
Can anyone assist?