Got sorted with support!
@orla_mears Can you please check the current work type you are in and the work type hierarchy.
Example, If the current work type is Story/Task and if you have Epic is an Parent in the hierarchy then you should b able to create child under the Epic, if its vice versa then you wont be able to.
Fi you have any doubt then please share your current work item and the hierarchy snaps.
@Yogesh Mude I am working off the correct hierarchy - I have an Initiative, and I wanted to add an epic as a child work item and have always just been able to click on the + button on the top left and it had the "add child item" - it's no longer visible and only noticed today so is definitely a recent change since the UI adjustment.
Strange, could be the recent change, but i can see in our cloud instance.
@Yogesh Mude has your Jira Instance had the update yet?
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.