Hello,
I'm a Jira admin, we have a Premium Jira subscription and I found these articles about Site Optimizer (https://support.atlassian.com/jira-cloud-administration/docs/what-is-the-site-optimizer/)
But I can't see this option in the Jira System settings. Am I missing something?
Thanks for helping!
Hey @Vicky Pagnaer
A quick way to check for it is to hit "." on your keyboard and type "site", site optimizer should pop up.
If it doesn't then there is a change it may need to be enabled in some way.
Thanks
Aaron
It appears that this functionality is still rolling out. I'm not sure if there is a way to expedite it, but you may create a Support ticket for confirmation on this.
Thanks!
Hey @Vicky Pagnaer Could you please confirm if you are able to see Site optimizer or not ?
Hi,
No it's not available.
I tried the . & "site" option to search for it, but also no results.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.