I have 2 custom work types in JIRA, one is called Test scenario and the other is called Test step.
I have a set of records already created for the Test Scenario work type. I exported these into a csv and i now have the Issue ID for each of these Test Scenario work items.
I have another CSV as attached below. Here the Parent column has the ID of the Test Scenario i want to map these steps into. I have fields for Steps and Expected outcomes already created in JIRA under the Test Steps work type.
Issue - Whenever i map columns form CSV to JIRA , I select the Parent(from csv) column into the Parent column in JIRA and the Issue Type (from csv) into Work Type column (in JIRA) , i get the following error - Issue 'Step 1' doesn't have a valid Parent selection. Issue will not be created
not able to figure out how to resolve this. Any help is appreciated