Hi all,
I use a team managed project and I have following following workflow:
1. TO DO: New, Prioritized
2. In Progress: BA, SA, Archi Dev, PBI Dev, Demo
3. Done
now, I have subtasks under each Story issue type that is created and moved by each dev. I have problem when closing my Sprint because although each Story is closed only when the sub-tasks are closed by the devs and that happens before end of Sprint (meaning that no sub-task is open when the relevant Story is closed) but I have the problem of seeing:
"This sprint contains 0 completed work items and 58 open work items"
and every time I get questioned around why Jira is showing this message:

I dont know why this happens everytime although I know the items that are not Done (like the stories that have subtasks yet open will be moving to the next Sprint) will move to the next Sprint. I also counted the no. of those issues in DONE status on the current Sprint and see they match the no. of all those closed Stories. Also I have checked the workflow columns on the project setting and I mad sure the DONE column is the last one and the issues which are DONE are put under that column once they are completed
Your help would be much appreciated.