Hi guys,
How I can build an automation rule for this case: When an Epic is linked to a Story/Task/Bug, copy the Epic’s labels to the issue, adding (not replacing) them?
Hi @Nikola Perisic,]
While I haven't tested it entirely through, wouldn't this work?
It's a quick draft, but I'm sure you can optimise. I chose the option to add/remove labels on the right hand side.
Hope this helps!
Hi @Walter Buggenhout
Thanks for the reply! I've tried it, but it didn't work. It shows config change but when I see the linked issues, the labels are not copied..
It did work when the Parent field was changed, but can this be adjusted when you link an epic to story/task/bug, the epics' labels are copied to these issues?
@Walter Buggenhout I figured it out in the end, thanks!
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.