The administrator of my organization can't access to his ATLASSIAN account, he is unable to contact support, there is no way to open a ticket, NOTHING.
I have already reported via mail. But when I wanted to reply, it is said that the email I sent had been returned : The message transfer process is interrupted, usually because the recipient advocates@am.atlassian.com ) Internal system failure of the service provider.
What can we do?
Hello @Pablo Valerio
Welcome to the Atlassian community.
I have flagged your post to raise it to the attention of Atlassian team members. They should respond within 2 business days.
Thanks! @Trudy P Claspill
I'll be creating a request on your admins behalf shortly. Your admin should be receiving an email with the support details.
Thanks for flagging this @Trudy P Claspill
-Stephen Sifers
Hi @Stephen Sifers, He just check his email and he didn't got any email yet. He tried to recover his password and that worked and when he tried to login again, the problem persisted, deactivated account.Please help me with the email you mentioned.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.