We have one kanban board which no longer displays the total number of tickets in each column.
This seems to have happened this week Wednesday, but I didn't do anything on the admin side, as far as I know.
Hi @Michal Ovadia
Interesting behavior. Have you tried in incognito mode as well? Are you receiving some error messages in the console?
Maybe WIP limits were removed, the number may no longer be shown.Go to Board settings ->Layouts -> Columns and check if WIP limits are set for each column.
Hope this helps!
RegardsRajat
We never had limits. I tried setting, but I still didn't get the totals, I just got this:
The totals do show on hover when I add the WIP limits, but users really want it the way it used to be. The WIP limits just add a ton of clutter.
Yes I have. All our users are experiencing the same behavior on this board
I see what you mean. This is regarding the column constraints that limits both minimum and maximum amount of tickets that it can handle.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.