Hi all,
I've been tasked with creating a bug submission form where business users describe certain conditions around the issue, rather than picking a priority for the issue raised.
Simply, what I'm being asked to build runs thus:
- User selects the best match situation from a drop down for three categories: Impact, Urgency and Frequency - between 3 and 6 examples in each drop-down

- Using an automation rule, these then populate a custom field - a Simplified category each for Impact Urgency or Frequency

- I then built a second set of rules where specific combinations of those Simplified categories should then automatically update the Priority field.

So, it should instantly set the Priority field, based on various combinations of scenario choice.
The first set of rules works (form > Simplified Category), and if I manually edit the Simplified Category the Priority field updates, but I seem to be missing a link between the two halves. Any advice?