Hi everybody
I want to write on a confluence page a tag for the published version and after, a tag for each ticket of this one.
The result expected is
Release notes APP xx.yy
JIRAxx - Titlex - descriptionx
JIRAyy - Titley - descriptiony
JIRAzz - Titlez - descriptionz
...
I set the automation like this

the step (1) work fine and write on the page the information (without the releaseDate but it's a detail)
"Version GTS {{version.name}} publiée le {{version.releaseDate}}"
the step (2) get via JQL the list of tickets on the fixed version
the rule on the step (3) should wrote on the same page the issue key of each tickets found on the step (2) but it works for only one item and i have this error on the log

the step (3) is

I think that lookupissues is not the good smart value to use but i try #issues, #issue without success
any idea ?
Thanks a lot !