Hi everyone,
I’m having an issue with my Jira cloud workspace. I can successfully log in and see the main Atlassian dashboard, but when I try to access a specific board, I get stuck in an infinite loading screen.
This is what I’ve observed:
The board page never loads, just spins forever.
DevTools shows the following errors:
Uncaught ReferenceError: NREUM is not defined
Refused to evaluate a string because 'unsafe-eval' is not an allowed source
Multiple versions of FeatureGateClients found on the current page
It’s not a paid plan, so I don’t have direct Atlassian support.
Only one person who is already logged (admin) can see the board.
I’ve tried:
Incognito window
Different browser and device
Clearing cookies and cache
Accessing from another network
Nothing worked.
Any idea how I can fix this or get the board to load again? Is there a way to reset the board or access it another way?
Thanks in advance