When we edit a page, then click Close without Updating, those changes are still present when we click back on Edit. And also by clicking on "Unpublished changes" from the page view.
I really can understand this as a good thing. It means that we don't accidentally lose changes if we just close a page.
However, I have always used Close as a way of discarding the changes I just made because I didn't want them.
Now, I can't get rid of those changes when I go back to edit. Undo doesn't work.
Revert to previous version goes back to a version a long time ago. ie not even back to the updates I made today.
Am I missing something?
Because not being able to get rid of changes I decided I don't want it not good.
Its even worse that the system doesn't seem to be registering Update changes I have made a short time ago.