Hi Team,
I was trying to hide a field in the view because it contains confidential data. This information should only be visible to a select group of people. To manage this, I created a group and added the appropriate individuals. I then attempted to hide the field using a script runner behavior. However, even with this adjustment, the field still appears in the ticket view if it contains data.
As an alternative, I placed the field in a specific tab and tried to hide that tab. I successfully hid the tab with the field during the creation process, but it still shows up on the view screen.
I used this script. Is there a possibility to hide it from the view screen, but the specific user can also edit and update the field once the ticket is created?
def user = Users.getLoggedInUser()
if (!user.isMemberOfGroup('Confidential Data Custom Field Access') && (getActionName() in ["View Issue", "View"]))
{
hideTab(1)
}
