I want red asterisk on required fields on state transition. I am not looking for Atlassian to provide a solution, did anyone found a workaround via a css, scriptrunner etc. to accomplish this?
@Monica Gupta
Did you try behaviour?
Here is an example: https://www.scriptrunnerhq.com/help/example-scripts/make-fields-required-on-transition-for-user-groups-cloud
Best,
Fadoua
I dont think Jira cloud allows altering the UI (like adding red asterix for required fields) like it did in datacenter.To guide users, you can add “Required” in the field’s description as a workaround.
This does not meet the requirement to be implemented in state transition
@Tinker Fadoua Where in the code it highlights the field in a different color?
Hi @Monica Gupta
How about adding a transition screen with the mandatory fields to the state transition.These fields can then show as 'Required' if empty when performing the state transition.
RegardsRajat
Problem is at each transition screen required fields are different, what is required in one transition screen might not be required in a previous screen
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.