I'm not sure what happened, but I'm no longer able to copy pages, not even as an admin. Is there a bug in our system?
@Olivia Mundahl
Today on my Cloud instance I noticed that the Copy action has been renamed Duplicate. I don't suppose that is what has happened in your system also?
Welcome to the Atlassian Community @Olivia Mundahl !
If you can answer the following questions it will be helpful.
Best,
Fadoua
Hi Fadoua,
Thanks in advance!
Olivia
One last question please before I reach out to Atlassian. Do you think an admin made it unavailable for internal reasons?
I do not.
I've been in close contact with our IT manager and CTO, and neither one has tinkered with the settings.
Cheers,
Yes I am seeing the same change and it does copy to another space.
@Olivia Mundahl look for duplicate versus copy
Thanks @Trudy P Claspill !
Hi @Olivia Mundahl,
Welcome to the Atlassian Community!
I understand you’re unable to see the “Copy page” option. As others have mentioned (thanks, Tinker!), this option has recently been renamed to “Duplicate.”
To see the “Duplicate” option, you’ll need the Add page permission in the space where you want to create the copy. If you’re copying the page to a different space, you’ll also need this permission in the destination space.
How to check your permissions:
What to do next:
If you’re still having trouble, please let me know and share what permissions you currently have in the space. I’m happy to help further!
Matheus
Thank you, @Trudy Claspill and Atlassian Community as a whole!
My initial messing around with that feature (before I asked the question here) gave me weird parent options, so I will look into the settings.
Thanks again - I will forward this information to my company as well.
Have a lovely weekend!
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.