I have set up a Team Managed Project in Jira Cloud Premium. Currently the project is using the default hierarchy for Software Projects:
Epic (level 1)
|-- standard issue types (level 0) i.e. Story, Bug, Task
|-- subtask issue types (level -1)
What I would like to do is move Epic to Level 2 and have that as a parent of Feature. Then have Feature as a parent to Standard issue types.
I have read that you can add Initiative in as Level 2, with Epic staying as Level 1, thus adding the additional hierarchy. That would be fine as well, but not sure how to add that to a Team Managed project. If it has to be Company Managed that's fine, I can set it up again. However, I'm not sure how to make Epic a child of Initiative.
To sum up, I would like to have a Level 2 as Parent of Level 1. Level 1 as Parent of Standard Issue types, as well as maintaining Subtask issue types.
Any help anyone can provide would be very appreciated!