Hi! I'm not sure if this is the appropriate forum; however, are there any plans to expand the Group By config on the boards to include Initiative? I saw an old post about a complex workaround from 2020, which I'm not savvy enough to implement.
Hi @Tracy Turley
Do you mean like the way Atlassian has it for Epics on the side? or the checkboxes?
Best,
Fadoua
Is Tracy a custom standard issue type (work type) in your Jira Cloud configuration?
Is it a level above Epic in your hierarchy?
Where are you trying to group by Initiative? An agile board? A Plan in Plans?
Hi! Thank you for the response!
Yes, Initiative is a level above Epic for our workflow. I'm trying to group by Initiative on an agile board.
That would be great to have initiatives added to the Epic panel. I meant the Group By drop-down on the boards to the right.
You have to add it to the Board JQL
May be add Swimlanes to differentiate between Epics and Initiatives
Best
Yes it will definitely be a huge plus. May be because Initiatives can be on a different project which a user may not have permission to Browse that could be one blocker
that's a good point...but the user should only see the issues that are tied to their project for that initiative...so I think that would be ok.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.