I have never subscribed to Atlassian. Please delete me off your system with immediate affect.
I have not got an account with Atlassian. I`m not interested with your product. Please delete me with immediate affect.
Welcome to the Atlassian Community @Terrance Welch !
You can delete the account yourself without anyone's help.
Let me know if you have any questions.
Best,
Fadoua
Delete my account please
I requested Atlassian's assistance so they can assist with your request.
Hi @Terrance Welch
I understand you want to delete your Atlassian Account. It appears that you created an Atlassian Cloud site. Before you can delete your user account, you'll first need to delete your Cloud site. Steps to do that are in Remove domains and apps from your organization
This can take several days to complete the site deletion.
Once that deletion is complete you can then follow the steps in Delete your Atlassian account in order to delete your user account.
Andy
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.