Hi,
I used to be able to create multiple issue from a confluence table before the update. (The one which added a side panel giving more option when creating Jira Issue).
I still have the option to "Create a Jira Issue" when I highlight text in my page. (I already created an issue from the first row but even without it the option is not available)
![2025-07-24 11_16_45-[Racc] Évolution de la création des comptes - Gérédis - Presto - Confluence — Mo.png 2025-07-24 11_16_45-[Racc] Évolution de la création des comptes - Gérédis - Presto - Confluence — Mo.png](https://us.v-cdn.net/6038660/uploads/images/400564i7268D57362D10855/2025-07-24%2011_16_45-%5BRacc%5D%20%C3%89volution%20de%20la%20cr%C3%A9ation%20des%20comptes%20-%20G%C3%A9r%C3%A9dis%20-%20Presto%20-%20Confluence%20%E2%80%94%20Mo.png)
It opens the side panel immediately with the option to fill the fields needed for my Jira Project but only for one issue.
![2025-07-24 11_19_26-[Racc] Évolution de la création des comptes - Gérédis - Presto - Confluence — Mo.png 2025-07-24 11_19_26-[Racc] Évolution de la création des comptes - Gérédis - Presto - Confluence — Mo.png](https://us.v-cdn.net/6038660/uploads/images/400568iCC9699E39EDA759A/2025-07-24%2011_19_26-%5BRacc%5D%20%C3%89volution%20de%20la%20cr%C3%A9ation%20des%20comptes%20-%20G%C3%A9r%C3%A9dis%20-%20Presto%20-%20Confluence%20%E2%80%94%20Mo.png)
I tried to highlight the whole table or even two rows, it still creates only one issue.
Before the update I had the small modal making me able to check "Multiple Issue from this table" and binding the two column of my table to the Jira Issue fileds "Title" and "Description". It could even linked the issue created to the Parent Epic if it was on the same page.
Do you have any clue to bring back this feature ?