I'd like to know who's brilliant idea was to move the transition button from the right panel under the title?!The right panel serves for ticket related actions. Why would you remove it from there?
Hi there - I noticed the same thing, but it is not on all the projects, further adding to the confusion - I managed to find a response to a similar post back in January, but I cannot find the link back to it at the moment - the answer given was that it was part of some sort of experiment.Edit: Found it! Solved: [solved] How to set status field back to context f...
Hello @Mirela Kondic ,
New Atlassian feature: https://community.atlassian.com/forums/Jira-articles/Easier-status-updates-for-work-items/ba-p/3068881?utm_source=atlcomm&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=immediate_general_comment&utm_content=topic
Regards
Hi @Mirela Kondic
Welcome to the community.
This is related to this community article, Easier-status-updates-for-work-items
Provide your feedback on this article, on this change.
Well, I'm glad to see they have time to experiment and play with button positions while having so many issues within the system. Wooop. >.<
I was able to get them to take our instance off the experimentation list for this one - it's awful!
It is reverted on my end too. I really hope they end this dumb experiment and abort this change.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.