Hi together, I have created a workflow for the type epos. I would like to connect an user defined screen if a new epos will be created.

This is the test screen I have prepared for this:

If I will create now a new epos always the default screen of the project will be displayed (which I have created for all the work types (epos, feature, sub-task, bug, organisation, ...) but not the user defined screen I have deposited in my workflow.
Project settings and used default screen:

These are the fields and their order for work items using ACL Default Screen DEMO Software NEU:

That's the screen (a part of it...) if I create a new epos in my project:

It seems for me if the user defined screen will be always overdriven by my user defined screen which I have mapped in the workflow.
Is it general not possible to map a user defined screen for the create step of a new work type or have I done something wrong?
Thank'a a lot for your answers.
Markus