I am attempting to embed a database entry into a Confluence page, but after I select the macro and the database to use, it pops up with entries for a split second and then goes to a screen that says 'Uh oh. Something went wrong! missing referenceId'. I can't take any different steps and I've tried it selecting different databases with the same result. My databases aren't large by any stretch of the imagination. I think this might be a bug.
I have run into this as well, as far as I can tell it is a UI bug.
Workaround
If you already have a database embed macro on the page, copy, paste and edit should also work.
My team ran into this issue last week—specifically embedding a specific database entry in a page (which the above workaround didn't help with), but it appears to be working as of today. 🤞
How has this not been fixed yet?
I have tried everything, rebooting the browser, my device, clearing cookies, etc. nothing worked. This did though.
Thanks.
That's the same problem I have. Here is what worked for me:
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.