This question is in reference to Atlassian Documentation: Associating a screen with an issue operation
Hi allHow can I modify a "view issue" ? I try to hide/move on a new tab or remove the field "Attachement/Activity and "Issue Link" (yellow on my image)For that I change a screen for my project and I remove Attachement field and created tab to add Issue Link.After I put this new screens configuration on my project.When I created or editer a new issue I have Tab and just the field to selectBut when I view Issue, I have no tab and I find all hidden fields. (cf screen )Why ? I can't understand... :'(Is it possible to move this field on "viewer issue screen" ?Tks for your anwsers
Capture.PNG
You cannot exert much control over the View Screen. Furthermore, the fields Attachment and Linked Issues do not care where you put them, the web-panels will always stay the same location, if they meet the conditions.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.