Hello,
We are planning a migration from a Physical Jira server to an Atlassian cloud instance. I have been doing the legwork prior to the migration and through the Jira Cloud Migration Assistant, I am trying to assess the users that we plan on migrating.
I have solved issues of blocked URLs, of SSL inspections but it's not assessing and it doesn't give me much more than the following text (for some reason, i can't seem to be able to upload a picture so i copied adn pasted it) :
Results
Check that all your users have valid and unique email addresses as required in cloud. Choose what to do with any invalid accounts.
We’re unable to assess your users right now. Try running the assessment again or come back later.
On the network end, i checked with our admin and everything seems fine. I am quite unsure where else to look.
Thank you for your help.