I need to update my due date of an issue based on the original estimate and start date.
I tried with the automation rule but the due date field is not updating
Hi @Vimal G ,
I'd recommend checking the following questions/threads (there are quite detailed answers and explanations there):
If you need assistance with your rule, please share screenshots of the rule itself as well as actions within the rule (+ potentially the audit log) so we can check it out.
Cheers,Tobi
Hi Tomislav,
I am sharing the screenshot.
The rule got passed but the due date field is not getting updated.
Hi @Vimal G
Please compare your value to set the Due Date value to the examples in the linked articles provided by @Tomislav Tobijas
When already inside a set of double-curly brackets, do not add another set:
{{issue.someField.plus(issue.someOtherField)}}
If that does not help, please post the expression you are using to update the Due Date field.
Kind regards,Bill
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.