Hello all,
I'm currently using a Team-managed Scrum project in Jira and would like to know if there's any way to customize the card or column colors based on status (e.g., TO DO, IN PROGRESS, DONE), priority, or any custom field.
I've explored the Board settings and Columns and statuses section under Project settings, but I don't see any option related to card color customization. I understand this feature is available in Company-managed projects, where you can configure card colors by JQL or field values. However, I couldn't find a similar feature for Team-managed boards.
Here are my specific questions:
Is there any way to enable or configure card or column colors in a Team-managed project?
If not, is there a known workaround or plugin that provides visual distinction for statuses?
Should I consider migrating to a Company-managed project for such customization? If so, what precautions should I take?
This feature would greatly help our team visually track progress and priority on the board.
Thanks in advance for your help!
Best regards,
Naveen