The edit page action in confluence automation allows us to append content at the bottom of the page.
How can I add content at the top?
Hi @Susana Cabaco and welcome,
currently you can't preprend content in a page using automation. I checked on atlassian side if there is some suggestion but it seems that none required this improvement yet.
My suggestion is to raise a new request for that through https://support.atlassian.com/contact/#/
Hope this helps,
Fabio
Thanks Fabio!
you're welcome @Susana Cabaco
Hi @Susana Cabaco
As with your related question about adding a macro to the page using a rule, the only current workaround is to use the Send Web Request action and...
Again, experimentation is key to confirm the behavior matches what you need.
Kind regards,Bill
Hi @Bill Sheboy , I did not want to go through the route of the REST API, but since there is no alternative I'll have to give this some more thought.
I am also interested in this to help keep track of standup notes. @Susana Cabaco did you ever put in a request for this feature?
@Alex Dt, this topic has been locked because the thread has become a bit dated. If you’d like to keep the conversation going or have additional questions, we encourage you to start a new topic. You can read more about necro posting (“raising threads from the dead”) in our Community Guidelines.Thanks!
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.